MNIT and FIrstgreen COnsulting announce a two days certificate course on Planning and Implementation of SOlar Power Projects. The course is scheduled on 10-11 Dec 2012.
This course is slated to take up a slew of concurrent issues, including those indicated below:
- The outlook for solar power development given the current policies and regulations at the centre and the states.
- Selecting an appropriate SPV technology which meets the local site requirements and realises the maximum yield.
- The criteria for solar site selection and assessment of the solar potential of the site.
- Different steps to be followed during planning and implementation for solar power plants.
- The statutory clearances and approvals required for solar projects and the related agencies with which the solar developer needs to interact?
- The key risks and challenges during implementation of a solar PV plant.
And a Special Class on Solar PV System designing using PVSYST
This course is structured to provide a good balance between theory and practice. The theory will be put in practice with the use of several real-life case studies.
This course will give the opportunity to get a good overview and understanding of some of the tools used for solar PV system designing and will equip attendees with a practical insight into those issues. On last day of the course, the applicant will be awarded with a certificate of participation.
The program is targeted towards:
Faculty Members from academic institutes
- Industry Professionals
- Government Functionaries/ Administrators
- Researchers & Students
The panel of renowned experts/academics would be drawn from Senior Professionals from Industry/ Government